Returns and Exchanges Policy
We gladly accept returns by mail. Merchandise is eligible for return within 28 days of delivery and must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags, packaging and labels attached. Please note, we do not accept exchanges, please return your item for a refund and place a new order for your desired item.
Instructions for Returns by Mail
- To return an item, please enclose the packing slip in with your purchase and clearly mark the reason for your return. Simply return your parcel to the post office making sure to get a proof of postage.
- Can’t find your packing slip? Include a note with your full name, order number, email address and selection(s) from step one.
- Securely package your item(s) using original packaging if possible.
- Select a carrier (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.) that provides a tracking number and pay all shipping fees.
- Ship to the following address: Impact Eurostore, Event Merchandising Ltd, Unit 11, The Edge Business Centre, Humber Road, NW2 6EW
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
If your return is the result of an error on our part please email us. We will provide a prepaid shipping label if incorrect items or sizes were shipped or merchandise has a manufacturer defect or damage sustained during shipping.
Returns submitted by mail will be processed within two weeks of delivery to the warehouse. Refunds are issued in the form of payment originally used when your order was placed. Once issued, the refund will typically appear on your billing statement within 7-10 business days.